Saturday, April 21, 2012

living room love.

I don't know what it is about this time of year, but with the weather warming up I get the itch to do some SERIOUS Spring cleaning/redecorating around my home.  This year, I am itching to work on my living room.  Right now my living room is pretty bare bones aside from a sofa and entertainment center.  I have refrained from really buying any decor because I have been really wishy-washy about what direction I want to go.  Thankfully, Pinterest has come to my rescue! Here are a few of my favorites from around the web... 


I love this room... neutral- but not dull.  Doesn't it look so cozy?  This is a similar color to the couch I currently have, too. 



I'm usually not a huge fan of color on the walls as it can sometimes be overbearing, but this minty/robin's eggy blue is so calming- it has changed my mind. That rug... don't even get me started on Beni Ourain rugs! I will forever be dreaming of owning one... sigh.


I love the brightness of this space without it being too white, and look at that rug! *drools*


This is one of those spaces that I have seen on Pinterest over and over and I pin it every time without realizing I've already pinned it ten times before. The mirror, the wood coffee table, the painted brick wall, the fiddle leaf figs... I could go on and on!


I am putting together a moodboard for my living room, and I will be sure to share soon!

*click photos for sources







No comments:

Post a Comment